Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Art Sale continues! Not much time left here at Load of Fun for me, so come soon & take home some art!

It's the end of an era. I spent seven glorious years at Load of Fun and have the stockpile of work to prove it! Rather than transfer my art and varied collections of supplies, I am releasing them into the world.
Starting Friday March 15th I will making appointments for viewings of the collection.  Daytime viewings until 6pm only.
If you have questions about a specific piece email me at:
spoonpop@gmail.com
or find me on Facebook

120 W. North Ave, Baltimore, MD 21218

if you come by call me at 336-970-3138 to get in

I know people are concerned about insulting me with offers too low, so I have listed the prices of pieces sold and for sale- you can see it's art everyone can afford. You can offer me less OR more if you like. Give my work loving homes!!

10 paintings have found new homes in 24 hours! Make that 12! wait, 38!
8 more sold Saturday, bring me up to 46, whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment